Get ready, America, it’s about time to party in every trailer across the USA!
Everyone’s favorite country bumpkin and Disney Channel queen,
Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus is engaged!
Miley told People Magazine:
I’m so happy to be engaged and look forward to a life of happiness with Liam.
Liam being Liam Hemsworth, who will undoubtedly continue to eclipse Cyrus’ fame when The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits theaters.
This leads us to:
Reasons why Miley will end up with an Achy-Breaky heart:
1. They told the happy news to People Magazine. Another happy couple who told their happy news to People Magainze? Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.
2. Her dad is Billy Ray Cyrus, and let’s face it: Part of a successful marriage is not thinking your father-in-law is a mullet toting douche who scarred popular music.
3. He will probably be more successful than she is as The Hunger Games films continue to blow up the box office. Another couple who’s had fame blow up their marriage? Chad Lowe and Hilary Swank–Because winning two Oscars is way cooler than being Rob Lowe’s brother.
4. Chris Rock said it best: “A man is as faithful as his options.” And, after The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits theaters, girls hotter than Miley, who don’t have fathers named Billy Ray Cyrus, will be throwing themselves at Liam.
5. Liam’s own words: In an interview with Details magazine, he discussed Miley…
What happened happened, and we’ve been together two and a half years. She makes me really happy. When you start, you want to be professional, but when you’re filming those scenes with someone and pretending to love them, you’re not human if you don’t feel something.
Right, Liam. Because there will be absolutely NO pretty girls in the next FIVE films you’ve signed on to do. None at all.
A wedding date has not been set, but let’s hope Billy Ray Cyrus isn’t the wedding entertianment.