The YouTube performers on AMERICA’S GOT TALENT learned their fate Wednesday night. As expected, at least eight of them were confirmed to have zero talent.
Throughout the show, we had to suffer through recaps of the craptastic performances waiting for the eliminations. Interspersed through that were a couple of performances from two alleged YouTube stars. I say alleged because I still don’t see proof of talent.
In fact, the only two interesting parts of the show were the Howard Stern feature and the quick announcement of the wildcard performers. More on that later.
The Results – Group 1
Dance group Academy of Villains, masked musician Cast in Bronze, and band Reverse Order were called to the stage first. Again, the result seems obvious here.
The Results – Group 2
For the second elimination, Nick called to the stage: dancers 7 in Unison, singer Bria Kelly, and magician Rudy Coby.
The Results – Group 3
Three different acts came up for the third elimination. The Magic of Puck, novelty act Eric Buss, and comedian Melinda Hill step up. Again, no surprises here.
The Results – Group 4
Finally, air guitarist Romeo Dance Cheetah, singer Drew Erwin, and bird man Clint Carvalho and His Amazing Parrots learn who won’t be making the cut.
The Judges Decide
Finally, the bird man and the singer battle it out. It’s not even a fair fight.
We did learn who the wild cards would be in next week’s show. Here they are, sorted by judge.
- All That – the male cloggers
- Lindsey Norton – the young, flexible gymnast
- Jake Wesley Rogers – the singer/pianist with the tall hair and black glasses
- The Bandbaz Brothers – this balancing act was eliminated in Vegas before they performed
- Todd Oliver and Irving – the dog ventriloquist
- Spencer Horsman – the escape artist
- Ben Blaque – the crossbow stunt performer
- Horse – king of the nut shots
- Sebastien “El Charro de Oro” – mariachi
- Jarret & Raja – magicians whose quarterfinal act failed to impress
- Cristin Sandu – the balancing act who fell during the quarters
- Andrew De Leon – the goth opera singer who choked in Vegas
That’s it! We’ll see what happens Tuesday!